In Laravel middleware provides a convenient mechanism for filtering HTTP requests entering your application. For example, Laravel includes a middleware that verifies the user of your application is authenticated. If the user is not authenticated, the middleware will redirect the user to the login screen. However, if the user is authenticated, the middleware will allow the request to proceed further into the application.
There are two types of built-in Laravel Middleware 8: global middleware and route middleware. Global middleware is defined in the HTTP kernel and applied to every request entering your application.
Important Points about Laravel Middleware
Coming up next are not many situations where Laravel middleware can be helpful:
- Separating the approaching HTTP demand and controlling the reactions.
- Check regardless of whether the client confirmed.
- Middleware can review a solicitation and enhance it, or reject it, in view of what it finds
- Middleware adds additional security to your application as well as gives you enough opportunity to make your own
- security system close by the default Laravel Confirmation component
- Middleware is most frequently thought to be independent from your application rationale
- Logging of approaching HTTP demands.
- Diverting the clients in light of solicitations.
Why Should You Choose Laravel For Your Next Web Project?
While writing a web application in PHP, you have the option to choose from a wide range of PHP frameworks. The usage statistics posted on several websites suggest that Laravel Belongsto is currently more popular than other PHP frameworks.